Are you student looking for a job? Then take some inspiration from our example resume for students…
Leon J. Smith
4643 Columbia Road, Georgetown, DE 19947
05/2010 – 10/2010 Castle Island Engineering Works, South Boston, MA
- Performed time studies on each process in a large manufacturing area.
- Planned the floor layout for a new automated production line.
- Completed Auto-CAD drawings for the Senior Engineer on line layout and ergonomic space-saving concepts.
- Identified potential bottlenecks to production, and developed methods to reduce and prevent these impediments to efficiency.
- Completed change requests on production procedures and drawings.
06/2009 – 11/2010 Douglas Engineering Co. Ltd., Cambridge, MA
- Completed Auto-CAD drawings of proposed layouts for a large production facility in Boston.
- Reviewed production procedures and engineering specs including machine drawings prior to submittal for review in the change process.
- Developed and maintained a database for tracking tech files, equipment specs, equipment installation checklists etc.
2009 – Present Boston University, Boston, MA
BS in Computer Science
- Participated in a two-week course in Machine Design, Christmas 2010
- Play for the school football team.
Languages & Skills
Computer skills Graphic skills
MS Word Adobe Photoshop