Everyone has those moments where they think about how much they hate their job or contemplate quitting. Many people ignore that nagging voice in their head because they worry that they cannot find another job. With the economy in trouble and so many people losing jobs, you might cling to the one you have because you think that you cannot do any better. Before you stick with a job that you hate, look at the situation rationally. If you experience physical problems or any other conditions, it might be time that you walk away from the company.
Before You Quit
- How to Quit Your Current Job
- Is it Really Time to Leave This Job?
- When You’re Unhappy at Your New Job: Stay or Leave?
Might Come Useful
- When You don’t Feel Fully Appreciated at Work
- Every Job Has Pros And Cons
- What to Do When You Don’t Like Your Job
- Are You a Slave to Your Job?
- Disssatisfaction at Work Leads to Sickness
- Your Family Doesn’t Like Your Job
- Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Like Your Job
How To Quit Your Job the Right Way
List the pros and cons of each alternative before you decide. Research external job or training options, as well as other positions within the company. You want to be prepared and sure of your decision before you make the leap to jump ship or switch roles within your company.