Are you looking for work as an accountant? Then take some inspiration from our example resume for accountants…
Jennifer M. Lorentz
BASIC INFORMATION 773 Mill Street, Tampa, FL 33602
5/2016 – 8/2016 Ernst And Young, New York
- Participated in the annual audit of Omega Megalithic Holdings, including development of the final certification report.
- Participated in quarterly audit of Alpha Bank Corporation, including identification and correction of over twenty major accounting errors.
- Developed several Excel spreadsheet macros currently in use for reducing entry time and automatically cross-referencing for errors.
- Received Employee of the Month award twice (first intern ever to win the award.).
9/2016 – Present Tax and Bookkeeping Service, New York
Accounts Payable / Bookkeeping Clerk
- Assisted (via remote) with payroll, tax, and account processing.
- Developed automated monthly sales tax payment system.
- Implemented Rapid Tax Refund service for individual customers.
May 2014 Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Vice President, Student Accountancy Chapter, 2012-2013
- Treasurer, Beta Gamma Sigma honors society, 2012-2013
- Managerial Accounting Corporate Audit and Reconciliation
- Intermediate Accounting I And II Financial Management
- Accounting for Not-For-Profits Managerial Economics
Accountant skills Computer skills
Analytical skills Microsoft Office
Numerical Competence Other Skills
Work Under Pressure