Are you looking for work as a engineer? Then take some inspiration from our example resume for engineers…
Alan B. Gutierrez
3882 West Virginia Avenue, Hudson, NY
11/1984 – 12/2001 R&D; Engineering
Chief Controls Engineer
- Managed a group of 20+ engineers including hiring, performance review, daily supervision, salary administration, mentoring and training.
- Evaluated work assignments and developed a master schedule for multiple projects to facilitate proper usage of limited labor resources.
- Worked as part of a multi-national/multi-site team to develop, document and implement standards for engineering design and practices.
- Implemented and enforced ISO 9001 engineering procedures.
- Developed and administered engineering concept, preliminary and final design review processes.
- Provided expert contribution to qualify equipment built for CE marking.
02/1979 – 11/1984 R&D; Engineering
Senior Project Engineer
- Analyzed testing requirements of various products. Proposed and implemented methods and equipment that would detect defects introduced during the production process.
- Provided expert resolution of the most troublesome of electrical interference issues.
- Designed and implemented custom electronic circuits for signal conditioning, data acquisition and control functions.
- Control and maintenance of the laboratory. Accountable for the distribution, calibration and repair of test equipment and laboratory facility.
May 1979 Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
Major: Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Languages & Skills
Skills Computer skills
Mathematics Microsoft Office
Electrical SuppliesEnglish, Mexican