Looking for a job in the army? Then take some inspiration from our example resume for military…
Mark D. Dillon
Drill Sergeant and Maintainer Supervisor
836 Sherwood Circle, Kansas City, KA
06/2009 – 09/2009
Electro-Environmental/Maintainer Supervisor, Iraq
– Maintained and repaired electrical/electronic systems on aircraft.
– Troubleshot and repaired electrical systems which led to unprecedented system reliability.
– Performed functional and continuity checks with multimeter and other forms of test equipment to isolate malfunctions.
– Manufactured and installed multi-conductor and braided electrical harnesses.
– Performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on the ES-3A aircraft.
– Inspected and repaired wires, connectors, connections, terminals, and contacts.
– Supervised up to eight (8) technicians as shift supervisor.
– Experienced in reading electrical schematics, blue prints, and technical manuals.
07/1996 – 12/2009 Maintainer & Drill Sergeant, Kansas City
– Inspected in-progress and final completion of work to ensure compliance with standards.
– Cross-trained and qualified as an inspector for three different shops.
– Inspected all of squadron’s electrical items to ensure compliance with shipboard electrical safety program.
– Motivated staff to attain a high level of weapons proficiency.
– Managed over 15 personnel whose duties included maintaining law and order and conducting surveillance operations.
– Supervised 8 personnel whose duties included maintaining law and order and enforcing curfews.
09/1990 – 06/1995 B.A. Kansas State University, Kansas City
– Bachelor of Science – Double Major in Applied Mathematics & Physics
– Spanish Speaking Diploma
Languages & Skills
English – Army airplane type Boinge 767
Spanish– F-106 Delta Dart