In today’s highly competitive job market it takes more than a stellar resume to land an interview. With hundreds of applicants vying for a single opening it’s absolutely essential to stand out from the crowd. Now more than ever, landing a lucrative and rewarding position requires marketing yourself in a creative way. Our articles may help you, so you can get the job (and salary) you deserve.
Salary & Info
- Salary Info: What to Say When Seeking a Job
- When You Don’t Earn as Much as You Want
- Get Exactly as Much as You Want: Tips not Only for Women
Skills at Work
- How to Improve Your Communication Skills
- Creativity as a Key for Success
- Improve Job Prospects with a Language Course
- How to Be Assertive
- How to Be the Best Worker Ever
- Liven Up Boring Presentations to Add Punch & Meaning
- How to Handle Unpleasant Customers
- Types of Business Meetings and Their Importance
You may not realize it, but as you concentrate on work and become a more skilled employee, your qualifications increase for your next job. While you are growing and improving your job skills, you’re rising your salary and adding more professional qualifications that you can list on a resume.